News, Non-Invertibility, and Structural VARs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Franchi & Paolo Paruolo, 2015. "Minimality of State Space Solutions of DSGE Models and Existence Conditions for Their VAR Representation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 613-626, December.
- Soccorsi, Stefano, 2016. "Measuring nonfundamentalness for structural VARs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 86-101.
- Saleem Bahaj, 2014.
"Systemic Sovereign Risk: Macroeconomic Implications in the Euro Area,"
1406, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Saleem A. Bahaj, 2014. "Systemic Sovereign Risk: Macroeconomic Implications in the Euro Area," Working Papers 191, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Bahaj, Saleem A., 2014. "Systemic sovereign risk: macroeconomic implications in the euro area," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58110, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2013. "Panel vector autoregressive models: a survey," Working Paper Series 1507, European Central Bank.
- Eric R. Sims, 2016. "Differences in Quarterly Utilization-Adjusted TFP by Vintage, with an Application to News Shocks," NBER Working Papers 22154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Born, Benjamin & Müller, Gernot J. & Pfeifer, Johannes, 2014.
"Does austerity pay off?,"
SAFE Working Paper Series
77, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Born, Benjamin & Müller, Gernot & Pfeifer, Johannes, 2015. "Does austerity pay off?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Born, Benjamin & Müller, Gernot & Pfeifer, Johannes, 2014. "Does austerity pay off?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100301, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mario Forni & Luca Gambetti & Luca Sala, 2016.
"VAR Information and the Empirical Validation of DSGE Models,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
119, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Luca Sala & Luca Gambetti & Mario Forni, 2016. "VAR Information and the Empirical Validation of DSGE Models," 2016 Meeting Papers 260, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Forni, Mario & Gambetti, Luca & Sala, Luca, 2016. "VAR Information and the Empirical Validation of DSGE Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 11178, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hashmat Khan & Abeer Reza, 2017. "House Prices and Government Spending Shocks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(6), pages 1247-1271, September.
- Ravi Balakrishnan & Stefan Laseen & Andrea Pescatori, 2016. "U.S. Dollar Dynamics; How Important Are Policy Divergence and FX Risk Premiums?," IMF Working Papers 16/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert B. Barsky & Susanto Basu & Keyoung Lee, 2015.
"Whither News Shocks?,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 225-264.
- Féve, Patrick & Jidoud, Ahmat, 2012. "Identifying News Shocks from SVARs," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 919-932.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:368-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:94-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Zeev, Nadav, 2018.
"What can we learn about news shocks from the late 1990s and early 2000s boom-bust period?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 94-105.
- Nadav Ben Zeev, 2015. "WHAT CAN WE LEARN ABOUT NEWS SHOCKS FROM THE LATE 1990s AND EARLY 2000s BOOM-BUST PERIOD?," Working Papers 1501, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Franchi, 2013. "Comment on: Ravenna, F., 2007. Vector autoregressions and reduced form representations of DSGE models. Journal of Monetary Economics 54, 2048-2064," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2013/2, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Structural vector autoregressions," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 22, pages 515-554 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsDSGE; VAR; News shocks;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-11-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ECM-2012-11-11 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nod:wpaper:013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Terence Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deendus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .