Factores asociados al comportamiento exportador de las PyMES industriales argentinas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1989. "Welfare Evaluations in Contingent Valuation Experiments with Discrete Response Data: Reply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(4), pages 1057-1061.
- Hubbell, Bryan J. & Marra, Michele C. & Carlson, Gerald A., 2000. "Estimating The Demand For A New Technology: Bt Cotton And Insecticide Policies In The Southeast," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26016, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Annou, Mamane M. & Wailes, Eric J., 2003. "Market Impacts of Adopting Herbicide-Resistant Rice in the Southern United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 185-193, April.
- Bryan J. Hubbell & Michele C. Marra & Gerald A. Carlson, 2000. "Estimating the Demand for a New Technology: Bt Cotton and Insecticide Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 118-132.
- Timothy C. Haab & Kenneth E. McConnell, 1998. "Referendum Models and Economic Values: Theoretical, Intuitive, and Practical Bounds on Willingness to Pay," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(2), pages 216-229.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Annou, Mamane M. & Wailes, Eric J., 2003. "Market Impacts of Adopting Herbicide-Resistant Rice in the Southern United States," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11786, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Annou, Mamane Malam & Wailes, Eric J., 2003. "Market Impacts of Adopting Herbicide-Resistant Rice in the Southern United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
More about this item
KeywordsPequeñas y Medianas Empresas; Empresas Industriales; Exportaciones; Comercio Internacional; Argentina;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-04-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-LAM-2014-04-29 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nmp:nuland:1944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian Merlino S.) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femdpar.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .