Multidimensional social capital in new ventures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Smallbone & Friederike Welter & Artem Voytovich & Igor Egorov, 2008. "Government and entrepreneurship in transition economies: the case of small firms in business services in Ukraine," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 655-670, May.
- Maria Abreu & Vadim Grinevich & Michael Kitson & Maria Savona, 2008. "Policies to enhance the ‘hidden innovation’ in services: evidence and lessons from the UK," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 99-118, May.
- Luis Rubalcaba & Jorge Gallego & Pim Den Hertog, 2009. "The case of market and system failures in services innovation," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 549-566, May.
- Arribas Fernández Iván & Vila Gisbert José E., 2010. "Guanxi Management in Chinese Entrepreneurs: a Network Approach," Working Papers 20103, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
More about this item
KeywordsEmprendedores; Capital Social;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nmp:nuland:1882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian Merlino S.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femdpar.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .