Lifecycle Funds and Wealth Accumulation for Retirement: Evidence for a More Conservative Asset Allocation as Retirement Approaches
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wade D. Pfau, 2009. "Lifecycle Funds and Wealth Accumulation for Retirement:Evidence for a More Conservative Asset Allocation as Retirement Approaches," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-15, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Are retirement goals fixed or flexible?
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2011-10-28 11:14:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:18:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0054-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Safe Savings Rates: A New Approach to Retirement Planning over the Lifecycle," MPRA Paper 28796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Lifecycle and fixed portfolio allocation strategies: a performance comparison for emerging market countries," MPRA Paper 31389, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Carlos Alberto Soto Quintero & Alejandra Arboleda Bedoya & Juan Carlos Gutiérrez Betancur, 2012. "Trayectorias óptimas de inversión durante el ciclo de vida en un sistema de multifondos," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010713, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Revisiting the Fisher and Statman Study on Market Timing," MPRA Paper 29448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslifecycle funds; target date funds; retirement planning; asset allocation;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:10-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .