German Experiences in Police Building in Afghanistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koop, Gary & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Strachan, Rodney W., 2011.
"Bayesian inference in a time varying cointegration model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 210-220.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzales & Rodney W Strachan, 2011. "Bayesian Inference in a Time Varying Cointegration Model," CAMA Working Papers 2011-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sims, Christopher A. & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Zha, Tao, 2008.
"Methods for inference in large multiple-equation Markov-switching models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 255-274, October.
- Christopher A. Sims & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2006. "Methods for inference in large multiple-equation Markov-switching models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Amisano, Gianni & Geweke, John, 2007. "Hierarchical Markov normal mixture models with applications to financial asset returns," Working Paper Series 831, European Central Bank.
- Bierens, Herman J. & Martins, Luis F., 2010. "Time-Varying Cointegration," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(05), pages 1453-1490, October.
- Geweke, John, 1996. "Bayesian reduced rank regression in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 121-146, November.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1996. "Calculating posterior distributions and modal estimates in Markov mixture models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 79-97, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:10-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .