Modeling Pipeline Driving Behaviors: A Hidden Markov Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Economides, 1997.
"The Economics of Networks,"
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
- David Levinson & Ramachandra Karamalaputi, 2003.
"Induced Supply: A Model of Highway Network Expansion at the Microscopic Level,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 37(3), pages 297-318, September.
- David Levinson & Ramachandra Karamalaputi, 2003. "Induced Supply: A Model of Highway Network Expansion at the Microscopic Level," Working Papers 200304, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Bar-Gera, Hillel & Boyce, David, 2003. "Origin-based algorithms for combined travel forecasting models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 405-422, June.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson, 2004. "An Agent-Based Approach to Travel Demand Modeling: An Exploratory Analysis," Working Papers 200405, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson, 2004. "Pricing, Investment, and Network Equilibrium," Working Papers 000032, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson & David Gillen, 1997. "The Full Cost of Intercity Highway Transportation," Working Papers 199704, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:hiddenmarkov. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .