U.S. Banks, Crises, and Bailouts: From Mexico to LTCM
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dong Lee & Bong-Chan Kho & Rene M. Stulz, 2000. "U.S. Banks, Crises, and Bailouts: From Mexico to LTCM," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 28-31, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kho, Bong-Chan & Stulz, Rene M., 2000. "Banks, the IMF, and the Asian crisis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 177-216, May.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2000-02-15 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2000-02-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .