Quality Certification and the Economics of Contract Software Development A Study of the Indian Software Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paunov, Caroline, 2016. "Corruption's asymmetric impacts on firm innovation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 216-231.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:54:y:2009:i:03:n:s0217590809003392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Productivity and Financial Structure: Evidence from Indian High-Tech Firms," MPRA Paper 19467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qiu, Larry D., 2006. "A general equilibrium analysis of software development: Implications of copyright protection and contract enforcement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1661-1682, October.
- Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2008.
"Determinants of Inter-Firm Contractual Relations: A Case of Indian Software Industry,"
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 73-85, December.
- Rathinam, Francis, 2004. "Determinants of Inter-Firm Contractual Relations: A Case of Indian Software Industry," MPRA Paper 3795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:103-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Upadhyayula, Rajesh S. & Dhandapani, Karthik & Karna, Amit, 2017. "The Role of Cluster Presence and Quality Certification in Internationalization and Performance of Offshore Service Providers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 72-86.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Myriam Mariani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2001.
"How Provincial is your Region? Effects on Labour Productivity and Employment in Europe,"
LEM Papers Series
2001/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Myriam Mariani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2003. "How Provincial is your Region? Effects on Labour Productivity and Employment in Europe," LEM Papers Series 2003/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- K.J. Joseph & K.N. Harilal, 2001. "India's IT export boom: Challenges ahead," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 317, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:15:y:2010:i:3:p:247-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Tuaño & George Manzano & Isabela Villamil, 2014. "Determinants of export intensity and propensity among small and mediumsized enterprised: The case of the Philippines," ARTNeT Working Papers 140, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Patibandla, Murali & Petersen, Bent, 2001. "Role of Transnational Corporations in the Evolution of a high-tech Industry: The Case of India’s Software Industry," Working Papers 5-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Manning, Stephan, 2013. "New Silicon Valleys or a new species? Commoditization of knowledge work and the rise of knowledge services clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 379-390.
- Paulo G. Correa & Ana M. Fernandes & Chris J. Uregian, 2010.
"Technology Adoption and the Investment Climate: Firm-Level Evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 121-147, January.
- Correa, Paulo G. & Fernandes, Ana M. & Uregian, Chris J., 2008. "Technology adoption and the investment climate : firm-level evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4707, The World Bank.
- Arti Grover, 2007. "International Outsourcing and the Supply Side Productivity Determinants," CESifo Working Paper Series 2088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balaji Parthasarathy, 2004. "India's Silicon Valley or Silicon Valley's India? Socially Embedding the Computer Software Industry in Bangalore," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 664-685, September.
- Upadhyayula, Rajesh & Karthik, D. & Karna, Amit, 2015. "Role of Clusters and Certification in the Internationalization of Offshoring Service Providers from Emerging Markets: A Study of Indian IT firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-35, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lamin, Anna & Dunlap, Denise, 2011. "Complex technological capabilities in emerging economy firms: The role of organizational relationships," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 211-228, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IND-1999-08-04 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .