The Healthcare Cost of Air Pollution: Evidence from the World’s Largest Payment Network
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhuoxin Liu & Laijun Zhao & Chenchen Wang & Yong Yang & Jian Xue & Xin Bo & Deqiang Li & Dengguo Liu, 2019. "An Actuarial Pricing Method for Air Quality Index Options," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(24), pages 1-19, December.
- Julia Rechlitz & Luis Sarmiento & Aleksandar Zaklan, 2020. "Make Sure the Kids are OK: Indirect Effects of Ground-Level Ozone on Well-Being," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1877, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luis Sarmiento, 2020. "I Am Innocent: Hourly Variations in Air Pollution and Crime Behavior," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1879, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- He, Guojun & Liu, Tong & Zhou, Maigeng, 2020.
"Straw burning, PM2.5, and death: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- Guojun He & Tony Liu & Maigeng Zhou, 2019. "Straw Burning, PM2.5 and Death: Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2019-66, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2019.
- Guojun He & Tong Liu & Maigeng Zhou, 2021. "Straw Burning, PM2.5 and Death: Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2021-51, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jan 2021.
- Bruna Morais Guidetti & Paula Carvalho Pereda, Edson Roberto Severnini, 2021. "Health Shocks under Hospital Capacity Constraints: Evidence from Air Pollution in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2021_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Chi-Yo Huang & Pei-Han Chung & Joseph Z. Shyu & Yao-Hua Ho & Chao-Hsin Wu & Ming-Che Lee & Ming-Jenn Wu, 2018. "Evaluation and Selection of Materials for Particulate Matter MEMS Sensors by Using Hybrid MCDM Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-35, September.
- Li, Pei & Lu, Yi & Wang, Jin, 2020. "The effects of fuel standards on air pollution: Evidence from China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
- Guidetti, Bruna & Pereda, Paula & Severnini, Edson R., 2020. "Health Shocks under Hospital Capacity Constraint: Evidence from Air Pollution in Sao Paulo, Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 13211, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fu, Shihe & Viard, V. Brian & Zhang, Peng, 2022.
"Trans-boundary air pollution spillovers: Physical transport and economic costs by distance,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Fu, Shihe & Viard, Brian & Zhang, Peng, 2019. "Trans-Boundary Air Pollution Spillovers: Physical Transport and Economic Costs by Distance," MPRA Paper 102438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Aug 2020.
- Yi, Fujin & Ye, Haijian & Wu, Ximing & Zhang, Y. Yvette & Jiang, Fei, 2020. "Self-aggravation effect of air pollution: Evidence from residential electricity consumption in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Guoying Deng & Manuel A. Hernandez & Shu Xu, 2020. "When Power Plants Leave Town: Environmental Quality and the Housing Market in China," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 77(4), pages 751-780, December.
- Wang, Chunchao & Lin, Qianqian & Qiu, Yun, 2020. "Productivity Loss amid Invisible Pollution," GLO Discussion Paper Series 722, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jin, Yana & Andersson, Henrik & Zhang, Shiqiu, 2020.
"Do preferences to reduce health risks related to air pollution depend on illness type? Evidence from a choice experiment in Beijing, China,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 103(C).
- Henrik Andersson & Yana Jin & Shiqiu Zhang, 2020. "Do preferences to reduce health risks related to air pollution depend on illness type? Evidence from a choice experiment in Beijing, China," Post-Print hal-02929223, HAL.
More about this item
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2018-08-20 (China)
- NEP-ENE-2018-08-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-08-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2018-08-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-08-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.