Signing Statements and Presidentializing Legislative History
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2017-11-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAW-2017-11-05 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2017-11-05 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .