The Cost of Capital in the U.S. and Japan: A Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman, 1987.
"How Do Public Sector Wages and Employment Respond to Economic Conditions?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Public Sector Payrolls, pages 183-216
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1985. "How do Public Sector Wages and Employment Respond to Economic Conditions," NBER Working Papers 1653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G, 1973. "The Demand for State and Local Government Employees," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 366-379, June.
- Courant, Paul N & Gramlich, Edward M & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1979. "Public Employee Market Power and the Level of Government Spending," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 806-817, December.
- Freeman, Richard B, 1986. "Unionism Comes to the Public Sector," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 41-86, March.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Schwarz, Joshua L., 1987. "Public-sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1219-1260 Elsevier.
- Jeffrey S. Zax, 1985. "Labor Relations, Wages and Nonwage Compensation in Municipal Employment," NBER Working Papers 1582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freeman, Richard B & Medoff, James L, 1981. "The Impact of the Percentage Organized on Union and Nonunion Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 561-572, November.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCorriston, Steve, 1992. "An Overview of the U.S. Competitiveness Debate," Occasional Papers 233090, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2000. "Japanese Corporate Governance and Macroeconomic Problems," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1893, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1992.
"The Evolving Japanese Financial System, and the Cost of Capital,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C92-002, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1992. "The Evolving Japanese Financial System, and the Cost of Capital," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233170, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Hong Bae, Kee & Kim, Jeong-Bon, 1998. "The usefulness of earnings versus book value for predicting stock returns and cross corporate ownership in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 467-485, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .