State Capacity and American Technology: Evidence from the 19th Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xu & Zhang, Xiaobo & Xie, Zhuan & Huang, Yiping, 2016.
"Roads to innovation: Firm-level evidence from China:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1542, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Xu Wang & Xiaobo Zhang & Zhuan Xie & Huang Yiping, 2016. "Roads to Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence from China," Working Papers id:11121, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:154-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:exehis:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:5:p:627-636 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qichun He & Heng-fu Zou, 2018. "The Kuznets Curve on Income Distribution Does Not Hold in China: A Critical Assessment," CEMA Working Papers 607, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Grace Taylor & Rod Tyers, 2017.
"Secular Stagnation: Determinants and Consequences for Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 93(303), pages 615-650, December.
- Grace Taylor & Rod Tyers, 2016. "Secular Stagnation: Determinants And Consequences For Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Grace Taylor & Rod Tyers, 2017. "Secular stagnation: Determinants and consequences for Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2017-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:59-76 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- N11 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N41 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GRO-2016-03-23 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2016-03-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2016-03-23 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:21932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .