State Capacity and American Technology: Evidence from the 19th Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xu & Zhang, Xiaobo & Xie, Zhuan & Huang, Yiping, 2016.
"Roads to innovation: Firm-level evidence from China:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1542, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Xu Wang & Xiaobo Zhang & Zhuan Xie & Huang Yiping, 2016. "Roads to Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence from China," Working Papers id:11121, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:5:p:627-636 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juecon:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:59-76 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- N11 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N41 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GRO-2016-03-23 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2016-03-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2016-03-23 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:21932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.