Household Stock Market Beliefs and Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Brown & David W. Wilcox, 2009. "Discounting State and Local Pension Liabilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 538-542, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barth, Daniel, 2014. "The costs and beliefs impliedby direct stock ownership," Working Paper Series 1657, European Central Bank.
- Binswanger, Johannes & Salm, Martin, 2013. "Does Everyone Use Probabilities? Intuitive and Rational Decisions about Stockholding," IZA Discussion Papers 7265, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Camelia M. Kuhnen & Brian T. Melzer, 2017. "Non-Cognitive Abilities and Financial Delinquency: The Role of Self-Efficacy in Avoiding Financial Distress," NBER Working Papers 23028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuhnen, Camelia M. & Miu, Andrei C., 2017.
"Socioeconomic status and learning from financial information,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 349-372.
- Camelia Kuhnen & Andrei Mui, 2015. "Socioeconomic Status and Learning from Financial Information," Working Papers 2015-018, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Camelia M. Kuhnen & Andrei C. Miu, 2015. "Socioeconomic Status and Learning from Financial Information," NBER Working Papers 21214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2012. "Stock Price Expectations and Stock Trading," NBER Working Papers 17973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Das, Sreyoshi & Kuhnen, Camelia & Nagel, Stefan, 2017.
"Socioeconomic Status and Macroeconomic Expectations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sreyoshi Das & Camelia M. Kuhnen & Stefan Nagel, 2017. "Socioeconomic Status and Macroeconomic Expectations," NBER Working Papers 24045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2012. "Stock Price Expectations and Stock Trading," Working Papers WR-938, RAND Corporation.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Rogier J.D. Potter van Loon, 2013. "Wall Street vs. Main Street: An Evaluation of Probabilities," NBER Working Papers 19103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adeline Delavande & Jinkook Lee & Seetha Menon, 2017. "Eliciting Survival Expectations of the Elderly in Low-Income Countries: Evidence From India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(2), pages 673-699, April.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:378-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:73-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .