Socially Optimal Districting: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Sousa, José & Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2012.
"Market access in global and regional trade,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1037-1052.
- Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2005. "Market Access in Global and Regional Trade," Working Papers 2005-02, CEPII research center.
- De Sousa, José & Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2012. "Market Access in Global and Regional Trade," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1201, CEPREMAP.
- de Sousa, José & Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2012. "Market Access in Global and Regional Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 9085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Sousa, J. & Mayer, T. & Zignago, S., 2011. "Market access in global and regional trade," Working papers 358, Banque de France.
- Soledad Zignago & Thierry Mayer, 2005. "Market Access in Global and Regional Trade," Sciences Po publications 2005-02, Sciences Po.
- De Sousa, Jose & Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2011. "Market access in global and regional trade," MPRA Paper 35602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Tirole, 1996.
"A Theory of Collective Reputations (with applications to the persistence of corruption and to firm quality),"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 1-22.
- Tirole, J., 1993. "A Theory of Collective Reputations with Applications to the Persistence of Corruption and to Firm Quality," Working papers 93-13, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Tirole, Jean, 1994. ""A Theory of Collective Reputations" with Applications to the Persistence of Corruption and to Firm Quality," IDEI Working Papers 38, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Schiavo-Campo, Salvatore*de Tommaso, Giulio*Mukh, 1997. "An international statistical survey of government employment and wages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1806, The World Bank.
- Paolo Mauro, 2004.
"The Persistence of Corruption and Slow Economic Growth,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(1), pages 1-1.
- Paolo Mauro, 2002. "The Persistence of Corruption and Slow Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 02/213, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Tella, Rafael & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2003. "The Role of Wages and Auditing during a Crackdown on Corruption in the City of Buenos Aires," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 269-292, April.
- Johann Graf Lambsdorff, 2006. "Causes and Consequences of Corruption: What Do We Know from a Cross-Section of Countries?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ilyana Kuziemko & Eric Werker, 2006. "How Much Is a Seat on the Security Council Worth? Foreign Aid and Bribery at the United Nations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(5), pages 905-930, October.
More about this item
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-06-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PBE-2006-06-24 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2006-06-24 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .