Perspective on Bank Capital Adequacy: Time-Series Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S & Landes, Elisabeth M & Michael, Robert T, 1977. "An Economic Analysis of Marital Instability," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1141-1187, December.
- Frances Kobrin, 1976. "The fall in household size and the rise of the primary individual in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 13(1), pages 127-138, February.
- Cheng Hsiao, 1977. "Money And Income, Causality Detection," NBER Working Papers 0167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heid, Frank & Porath, Daniel & Stolz, Stéphanie, 2003.
"Does capital regulation matter for bank behavior? Evidence for German savings banks,"
Kiel Working Papers
1192, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heid, Frank & Porath, Daniel & Stolz, Stéphanie, 2004. "Does capital regulation matter for bank behaviour? Evidence for German savings banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2004,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Steven C. Kyle & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Developing Country Debt and the Market Value of Large Commercial Banks," NBER Working Papers 1470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2015. "Firms’ risk endogenous to strategic management choices," Research Discussion Papers 16/2015, Bank of Finland.
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508211363 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .