A New Keynesian analysis of industrial employment fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordssearch frictions; sticky prices; industrial employment;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-12-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-12-11 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-12-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nav:ecupna:0903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Javier Puértolas). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.unavarra.es .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .