Impacts of Ageing Population on Monetary and Exchange Rate Managements in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Wang, Xiaojun, 2005.
"Returns to schooling in China under planning and reform,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 265-277.
- Belton M. Fleisher & Xiaojun Wang, 2004. "Returns to Schooling in China Under Planning and Reform," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-704, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- G. Reza Arabsheibani & Altay Mussurov, 2007. "Returns to schooling in Kazakhstan," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(2), pages 341-364, April.
- Bu, Feifei, 2014. "Sibling configurations, educational aspiration and attainment," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea M., 2005.
"Does the Early Bird Catch the Worm? Instrumental Variable Estimates of Educational Effects of Age of School Entry in Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1827, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrick A. Puhani & Andrea M. Weber, 2006. "Does the Early Bird Catch the Worm? Instrumental Variable Estimates of Educational Effects of Age of School Entry in Germany," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea M., 2006. "Does the Early Bird Catch the Worm? Instrumental Variable Estimates of Educational Effects of Age of School Entry in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-332, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea Maria, 2005. "Does the early bird catch the worm? Instrumental variable estimates of educational effects of age of school entry in Germany," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 151, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Colm Harmon & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2000.
"The Returns to Education: A Review of Evidence, Issues and Deficiencies in the Literature,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0005, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Colm Harmon & Hessel Oosterbeek & Ian Walker, 2002. "The returns to education : a review of evidence, issues and deficiencies in the literature," Open Access publications 10197/1099, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Colm Harmon & Hessel Oosterbeek & Ian Walker, 2000. "The returns to education : a review of evidence, issues and deficiencies in the literature," Open Access publications 10197/670, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly Bedard & Elizabeth Dhuey, 2006. "The Persistence of Early Childhood Maturity: International Evidence of Long-Run Age Effects," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(4), pages 1437-1472.
- Doan, Tinh & Gibson, John, 2010. "Return to schooling in Vietnam during economic transition: Does the return reach its peak?," MPRA Paper 24984, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2010.
- Jesper Bagger & Javier A. Birchenall & Hani Mansour & Sergio Urzúa, 2013. "Education, Birth Order, and Family Size," NBER Working Papers 19111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashish Lall & Chris Sakellariou, 2010. "Evolution of Education Premiums in Cambodia: 1997–2007," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 333-354, December.
- Lu, Zhigang & Song, Shunfeng, 2006. "Rural-urban migration and wage determination: The case of Tianjin, China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 337-345.
- Fertig, Michael & Kluve, Jochen, 2005. "The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment in Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 27, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Fertig, Michael & Kluve, Jochen, 2005. "The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1.
- Cui, Yuling & Nahm, Daehoon & Tani, Massimiliano, 2013. "Earnings Differentials and Returns to Education in China, 1995-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 7349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan de Brauw & Scott Rozelle, 2008.
"Reconciling the Returns to Education in Off-Farm Wage Employment in Rural China,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 57-71, February.
- Alan de Brauw & Scott Rozelle, 2006. "Reconciling the Returns to Education in Off-FarmWage Employment in Rural China," Department of Economics Working Papers 2006-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Michael P. Murray, 2006. "Avoiding Invalid Instruments and Coping with Weak Instruments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 111-132.
- Li, Haizheng, 2003. "Economic transition and returns to education in China," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 317-328, June.
- CHEN, Guifu & HAMORI, Shigeyuki, 2009. "Economic returns to schooling in urban China: OLS and the instrumental variables approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 143-152, June.
- Zhang, Junsen & Zhao, Yaohui & Park, Albert & Song, Xiaoqing, 2005.
"Economic returns to schooling in urban China, 1988 to 2001,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 730-752.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haizheng Li & Yi Luo, 2004. "Reporting errors, ability heterogeneity, and returns to schooling in China," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 191-207, October.
- Pencavel, John, 1998. "Assortative Mating by Schooling and the Work Behavior of Wives and Husbands," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 326-329.
More about this item
KeywordsAgeing Population; Central Provident Fund; Exchange Rate System; Monetary Policy; Singapore.;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nan:wpaper:0511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Magdalene Lim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dentusg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.