Robinson's Squareroot-of-n-consistent Semiparametric Regression Estimator in Stata
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vincenzo Verardi & Nicolas Debarsy, 2012. "Robinson's square root of N consistent semiparametric regression estimator in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 726-735, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Lokshin, 2006. "Difference-based semiparametric estimation of partial linear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 377-383, September.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Adonis Yatchew, 1998. "Nonparametric Regression Techniques in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 669-721, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11150-015-9309-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincenzo Verardi, 2013. "Semiparametric regression in Stata," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 14, Stata Users Group.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:253-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Rafael González-Val & Julio Martinez-Galarraga & M. Teresa Sanchis & Daniel A. Tirado, 2017. "The long-term relationship between economic development and regional inequality: South-West Europe, 1860-2010," Working Papers 0119, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Samuel Bazzi & Arya Gaduh & Alexander D. Rothenberg & Maisy Wong, 2016.
"Skill Transferability, Migration, and Development: Evidence from Population Resettlement in Indonesia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(9), pages 2658-2698, September.
- Samuel Bazzi & Arya Gaduh & Alexander D. Rothenberg & Maisy Wong, 2015. "Skill Transferability, Migration, and Development: Evidence from Population Resettlement in Indonesia," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-026, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Nuria Gallego & Carlos Llano, 2014.
"The Border Effect and the Nonlinear Relationship between Trade and Distance,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 1016-1048, November.
- Gallego, Nuria & Llano, Carlos, 2014. "The Border Effect and the Non-Linear Relationship between Trade and Distance," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Georg Hirte & Christian Leßmann, 2014.
"Trade, Integration, and Interregional Inequality,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4799, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hirte, Georg & Leßmann, Christian, 2014. "Trade, Integration and Interregional Inequality," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100610, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bofinger, Peter & Scheuermeyer, Philipp, 2016. "Income Distribution and Aggregate Saving: A Non-Monotonic Relationship," CEPR Discussion Papers 11435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georg Hirte & Christian Lessmann, 2014. "Trade and Interregional Inequality," ERSA conference papers ersa14p304, European Regional Science Association.
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & He, Xiaobo, 2015.
"Peer effects on childhood and adolescent obesity in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 47-69.
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & He, Xiaobo, 2014. "Peer Effects on Childhood and Adolescent Obesity in China," IZA Discussion Papers 8528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goldberg, Andrew & Romalis, John, 2015. "Public Debt and Growth in U.S. States," Working Papers 2015-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Charles Courtemanche & Rusty Tchernis & Benjamin Ukert, 2016. "The Effect of Smoking on Obesity: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 21937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2017. "Body-Weight and Women's Hours of Work: More Evidence That Marriage Markets Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 10775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:izalbr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40172-017-0059-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamad A. Khaled & Paul Makdissi & Rami Tabri & Myra Yazbeck, 2016.
"A Framework for Testing the Equality Between the Health Concentration Curve and the 45-Degree Line,"
Discussion Papers Series
577, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mohamed Khaled & Paul Makdissi & Rami Tabri & Myra Yazbeck, 2016. "A Framework for Testing the Equality Between the Health Concentration Curve and the 45-Degree Line," Working Papers 160011, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Khaled, Mohamed & Makdissi, Paul & Tabri, Rami & Yazbeck, Myra, 2016. "A Framework for Testing the Equality Between the Health Concentration Curve and the 45-Degree Line," Working Papers 2016-17, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2014.
"Spatial inequality and development — Is there an inverted-U relationship?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 35-51.
- Christian Leßmann, 2011. "Spatial Inequality and Development - Is there an Inverted-U Relationship?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3622, CESifo Group Munich.
- Scheuermeyer, Philipp & Bofinger, Peter, 2016. "Income Distribution and Household Saving: A Non-Monotonic Relationship," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145901, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Syed Abul Hasan, 2012. "Engel Curves and Equivalence Scales for Bangladesh," ASARC Working Papers 2012-15, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander & Andrea Vaona, 2017. "Openness and Growth: Is the Relationship Non-Linear?," Working Papers 201703, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSemipar; Semiparametric estimation;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nam:wpaper:1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Helene Mathieu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fsfunbe.html .