Impact of the IBBEA on the Structure of the U.S. Bank System: 1993-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery W. Gunther & Robert R. Moore, 2004. "Small banks' competitors loom large," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jan, pages 1,9-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Nguyen, 2010. "The banking market (jigsaw) puzzle : Would coming closer to a stand-alone subsidiary model automatically lead to cross-border re-fragmentation ?," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 8(1), pages 143-160, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Albert DePrince & Pamela Morris, 2007. "A longitudinal study of net interest margin by bank asset size: 1992–2005," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 31(1), pages 20-32, March.
- Tatom, John, 2005. "Competitive advantage: a study of the federal tax exemption for credit unions," MPRA Paper 4398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert DePrince & William Ford & Pamela Morris, 2011. "Some causes of interstate differences in community bank performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(1), pages 22-40, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Financial Institution; Banking Legislation;
All these keywords.
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mts:wpaper:200501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: E. Anthon Eff (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.