The Quest for Hegemony Among Countries and Global Pollution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johnson Kakeu & Gérard Gaudet, 2011. "The Quest for Hegemony Among Countries and Global Pollution," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 498-513, December.
- KAKEU, Johnson & GAUDET, Gérard, 2010. "The Quest for Hegemony Among Countries and Global Pollution," Cahiers de recherche 2010-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benny Moldovanu & Aner Sela & Xianwen Shi, 2007.
"Contests for Status,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 338-363.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner & Shi, Xianwen, 2005. "Contests for Status," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 139, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Benny Moldovanu & Aner Sela & Xianwen Shi, 2006. "Contests For Status," Working Papers 0604, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Tom Lee & Louis L. Wilde, 1980. "Market Structure and Innovation: A Reformulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(2), pages 429-436.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1979. "Market Structure and Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 395-410.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329.
More about this item
KeywordsHegemony; global pollution; dynamic games;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:03-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .