The Role of Tertiary Education Institutions in Teaching Entrepreneurship in Post- Conflict Environments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kemeny, Thomas, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Drive Technological Upgrading?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1543-1554, November.
- Lipsey, Richard G. & Carlaw, Kenneth I. & Bekar, Clifford T., 2005. "Economic Transformations: General Purpose Technologies and Long-Term Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290895.
- Diego A. Comin & Martí Mestieri Ferrer, 2013.
"If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why has Income Diverged?,"
NBER Working Papers
19010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Martí, 2013. "If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why Has Income Diverged?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9466, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why Has Income Diverged?," TSE Working Papers 13-409, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Scott Shane, 2009. "Why encouraging more people to become entrepreneurs is bad public policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 141-149, August.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Proximate, intermediate and ultimate causality: Theories and experiences of growth and development," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-09-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-09-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2013-09-13 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2013/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .