Indeterminacy under input-specific externalities and implications for fiscal policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2006. "Indeterminacy under input-specific externalities and implications for fiscal policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00129749, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIndeterminacy; externalities; capital-labor substitution; fiscal policy.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2008-01-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2008-01-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:v06079a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .