Dynamique des ressources renouvelables et actualisation endogène
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- El Hadji Fall, 2005. "Dynamique des ressources renouvelables et actualisation endogène," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197141, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, March.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Cass, David & Siconolfi, Paolo & Villanacci, Antonio, 2001. "Generic regularity of competitive equilibria with restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 61-76, September.
- Smale, S., 1974. "Global analysis and economics IIA : Extension of a theorem of Debreu," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Smale, S., 1974. "Global analysis and economics IV : Finiteness and stability of equilibria with general consumption sets and production," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 119-127, August.
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Siconolfi, P., 1997.
"Generic existence of competitive equilibria with restricted participation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 289-311, October.
- Polemarchakis, H. & Siconolfi, P., 1997. "Generic existence of competitive equilibria with restricted participation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1282, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Jorge Rivera Cayupi, 2003.
"The equilibrium manifold with boundary constraints on the consumption sets,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 30(2 Year 20), pages 225-240, December.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Jorge Rivera Cayupi, 2002. "The equilibrium manifold with Boundary constraints on the Consumption sets," Working Papers wp196, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable resource; growth; endogenous discounting; multiple equilibria.;
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-01-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-01-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:v05084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .