Comparison of negotiated uniform versus differentiated abatement standards for a transboundary pollution problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Basak Bayramoglu & Jean-François Jacques, 2005. "Comparison of negotiated uniform versus differentiated abatement standards for a transboundary pollution problem," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00193609, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakwani, Nanak C, 1977. "Applications of Lorenz Curves in Economic Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 719-727, April.
- François Bourguignon & Christian Morrisson, 1980. "Progressivité et incidence de la redistribution des revenus en pays développés," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(2), pages 197-233.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5873 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransboundary pollution; cooperative games; bargaining; standards; transfers.;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2005-04-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2005-04-16 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:v05014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .