Modeling the effects of nuclear fuel reservoir operation in a competitive electricity market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Lykidi & Jean-Michel Glachant & Pascal Gourdel, 2010. "Modeling the effects of nuclear fuel reservoir operation in a competitive electricity market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00543286, HAL.
- Maria Lykidi & Jean-Michel Glachant & Pascal Gourdel, 2010. "Modelling the effects of nuclear fuel reservoir operation in a competitive electricity market," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/68, European University Institute.
- Maria Lykidi & Jean-Michel Glachant & Pascal Gourdel, 2010. "Modelling the Effects of Nuclear Fuel Reservoir Operation in a Competitive Electricity Market," Working Papers 1009, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 1991. "Existence of Lindahl equilibria in economies with nonconvex production sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 409-416, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNuclear technology; non-nuclear thermal technology; electricity; nuclear fuel reservoir; perfect competition; merit order; follow-up of load; seasonal demand;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-11-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-27 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.