Violence et économie
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaël Giraud, 2010. "Violence et économie," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00504951, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsViolence; unefficiency; inequality; market; state; reform;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- N0 - Economic History - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .