And the tax winner is ... A note on endogenous timing in the commodity taxation race
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hubert Kempf & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2010. "And the tax winner is ... A note on endogenous timing in the commodity taxation race," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00492104, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCommitment; commodity tax competition; strategic complements; Stackelberg Equilibrium; Pareto dominance; risk dominance;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-06-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2010-06-18 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .