Labour standards ans migration: do labour conditions matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rémi Bazillier & Yasser Moullan, 2009. "Labour Standards and Migration: do labour conditions matter?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rémi Bazillier & Yasser Moullan, 2009. "Labour Standards and Migration : do labour conditions matter ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00404190, HAL.
- Rémi Bazillier & Yasser Moullan, 2009. "Labour Standards and Migration : do labour conditions matter ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429730, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; labour standards; brain-drain; labour markets;
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:09068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.