Seperable Voting Rules and the Strong Referandum Paradox
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Conal Duddy & Ashley Piggins, 2012. "A measure of distance between judgment sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(4), pages 855-867, October.
- Wade D. Cook & Lawrence M. Seiford, 1982. "On the Borda-Kendall Consensus Method for Priority Ranking Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 621-637, June.
- Saari,Donald G., 2001. "Decisions and Elections," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521808163, March.
- Saari,Donald G., 2001. "Decisions and Elections," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521004046, March.
- Steven Brams & D. Kilgour & M. Sanver, 2007. "A minimax procedure for electing committees," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 401-420, September.
- Laffond, G. & Laine, J., 2006.
"Single-switch preferences and the Ostrogorski paradox,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 49-66, July.
- G. Laffond & Jean Lainé, 2006. "Single-switch preferences and the Ostrogorski paradox," Post-Print halshs-00107961, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsVoting Paradox; Referandum Paradox; Representive Democracy; Gerrymandering;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msc:wpaper:201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fatma Aslan) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msbiltr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .