Does Money Matter? An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Don Ross & Carla Sharp & Rudy E. Vuchinich & David Spurrett, 2008.
"Midbrain Mutiny: The Picoeconomics and Neuroeconomics of Disordered Gambling: Economic Theory and Cognitive Science,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182653, January.
- Ross, Don & Sharp, Carla & Vuchinich, Rudy E. & Spurrett, David, . "Midbrain Mutiny: The Picoeconomics and Neuroeconomics of Disordered Gambling: Economic Theory and Cognitive Science," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262517582, January.
- Don Ross, 2007. "Economic Theory and Cognitive Science: Microexplanation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262681684, January.
- Ross, Don, 2008. "Two Styles Of Neuroeconomics," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 473-483, November.
- Davis, John B., 2007. "Economic Theory and Cognitive Science, by Don Ross. MIT Press, 2005, 384 pages," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 245-252, July.
- Paul William Glimcher & Kenway Louie & Joseph Kable, 2007. "Neuroeconomic Studies of Impulsivity: Now or Just as Soon as Possible?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 142-147, May.
- Camerer, Colin F., 2008. "The Potential Of Neuroeconomics," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 369-379, November.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Wilcox, Nathaniel T., 2008. "Against Simplicity And Cognitive Individualism," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 523-532, November.
More about this item
Keywordsconsensus macro model; monetary policy; Phillips Curve; Taylor Rule; Economics;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-10-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrq:wpaper:2010-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew G. Meyer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.