Promising Findings from the Frontline Health Worker Team-Based Goals and Incentives Intervention in Bihar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Z. Schochet, 2009. "Technical Methods Report The Estimation of Average Treatment Effects for Clustered RCTs of Education Interventions," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bf6fa39f5cad4cff8a962c109, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6371 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:8056 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Goesling & Silvie Colman & Christopher Trenholm & Mary Terzian & Kristin Moore, 2014. "Programs to Reduce Teen Pregnancy, Sexually Transmitted Infections, and Associated Sexual Risk Behaviors: A Systematic Review," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 79abd8a5ae924d15a82e0ee44, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Downs, Julie S. & Murray, Pamela J. & Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & Penrose, Joyce & Palmgren, Claire & Fischhoff, Baruch, 2004. "Interactive video behavioral intervention to reduce adolescent females' STD risk: a randomized controlled trial," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 1561-1572, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:5:843-851_6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTBGI; Frontline Health Worker Team Based Goals; Bihar; Ananya; International;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2015-01-19 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:f3b937284a114b9a90644b1eb3849019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.