The Atlantic Philanthropies' Children and Youth Programme in Ireland and Northern Ireland: 2011 Programme Evaluation Findings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6055 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2013.
"Does Disability Insurance Receipt Discourage Work? Using Examiner Assignment to Estimate Causal Effects of SSDI Receipt,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1797-1829, August.
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2012. "Does Disability Insurance Receipt Discourage Work? Using Examiner Assignment to Estimate Causal Effects of SSDI Receipt," Working Papers wp241, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- repec:ran:wpaper:853 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominick Esposito & Randall Brown & Arnold Chen & Jennifer Schore & Rachel Shapiro, "undated". "Impacts of a Disease Management Program for Dually Eligible Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b76974cfa7b04453a15b671e7, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren and Youth Program Ireland Northern Ireland Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:e041fbb7e19a43a690a16d99632f9562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .