Rising Family Income Inequality The Importance of Sorting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Deborah Reed & Maria Cancian, 2012. "Rising Family Income Inequality: The Importance of Sorting," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 21(2), pages 3-14, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0576-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:demogr:v:55:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13524-018-0670-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nse:ecosta:ecostat_2017_493_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emma Calvert & Tony Fahey, 2013. "The Impact of Income Inequality on the Family: A test of a thesis," Working Papers 201302, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily Income Sorting Family Support;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:d59c8a54aea04a1fa5eab913500a6aa0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .