Integrating Care for Dual Eligibles Capitated Managed Care Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6521 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:5782 is not listed on IDEAS
- James M. Verdier, "undated". "Coordinating and Improving Care for Dual Eligibles in Nursing Facilities: Current Obstacles and Pathways to Improvement," Mathematica Policy Research Reports de9b641313a747d0a284faa50, Mathematica Policy Research.
- James Verdier & Marsha Gold & Sarah Davis, "undated". "Do We Know If Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans Are Special?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e0053604a5e04cf7be0a78c6a, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsDual Eligibles Managed Care State Health Health;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:98f37f29a9e24d629003307aacb9c6e6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.