Impacts After One Year of â€œHealing Classroomâ€ on Children's Reading and Math Skills in DRC: Results from a Cluster Randomized Trial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:5734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pamela J. Loprest & David C. Wittenburg, "undated". "Posttransition Experiences of Former Child SSI Recipients," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f1d1e209079e4edb99809a4a4, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Todd C. Honeycutt & Allison V. Thompkins & Maura E. Bardos & Steven N. Stern, "undated". "Youth with Disabilities at the Crossroads: The Intersection of Vocational Rehabilitation and Disability Benefits for Youth with Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7136193b596740a3bdce8df85, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; intervention; international;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:8feb9c16782a48a88a84e5b22622fae9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.