Rwanda Research Design Report (Memo)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Isenberg & Heinrich Hock, 2012. "Measuring School and Teacher Value Added in DC, 2011-2012 School Year," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 429d075abf05480eb0fbb4831, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Heinrich Hock & Eric Isenberg, 2012. "Methods for Accounting for Co-Teaching in Value-Added Models," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e53ebf9f792e48dca345a4bba, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2010.
"Value Added to What? How a Ceiling in the Testing Instrument Influences Value-Added Estimation,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 5(1), pages 54-81, January.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2008. "Value-Added to What? How a Ceiling in the Testing Instrument Influences Value-Added Estimation," Working Papers 0807, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2009. "Value-Added to What? How a Ceiling in the Testing Instrument Influences Value-Added Estimation," NBER Working Papers 14778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arellano, M, 1987. "Computing Robust Standard Errors for Within-Groups Estimators," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(4), pages 431-434, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRwanda; Rwanda Threshold Program; international; democracy; governance; media;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:81265d48d949427aaec30a5099f9b188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .