The SSDI Trust Fund: New Solutions to an Old Problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7214 is not listed on IDEAS
- David H. Autor, 2015.
"The unsustainable rise of the disability rolls in the United States: causes, consequences and policy options,"
Chapters, in: John Karl Scholz & Hyungypo Moon & Sang-Hyup Lee (ed.), Social Policies in an Age of Austerity, chapter 5, pages 107-136,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David H. Autor, 2011. "The Unsustainable Rise of the Disability Rolls in the United States: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Options," NBER Working Papers 17697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7999 is not listed on IDEAS
- David R. Mann & David C. Stapleton & Bonnie L. O'Day, "undated". "Completing the Picture: Key Features of the Social Security Disability Insurance Program," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d45e3d13b0d54f72855ea8715, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David R. Mann & Arif Mamun & Jeffrey Hemmeter, 2013. "Employment, Earnings, and Primary Impairments Among Beneficiaries of Social Security Disability Programs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 63edd5c75c2e42baa4dcd9a23, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7543 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Wittenburg & David Mann & Allison Thompkins, 2013. "The disability system and programs to promote employment for people with disabilities," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSSDI Trust Fund ; SSDI ; Beneficiaries ; Disability; Employment;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:4fb2e48e6e404cb095ca9eae378f9afb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joanne Pfleiderer or Cindy George (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.