Quantification of Exposure to Fecal Contamination in Open Drains in Four Neighborhoods in Accra, Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Hemmeter & Jacqueline Kauff & David Wittenburg, "undated". "Changing Circumstances: Experiences of Child SSI Recipients Before and After Their Age-18 Redetermination for Adult Benefits (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4b7bc5674b0a49faba0048540, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6339 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWater; sanitation; Accra; Ghana; fecal contamination; international;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2016-06-04 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2016-06-04 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:486c4a2c9bd045a2b4549b7488244b47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .