Managed Care and Low-Income Populations in Florida: 1996-1998 Update
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:1809 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marsha Silverberg, 1997. "The First National Survey of Local School-To-Work Partnerships: Data Summary," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3fea31606831459db86307301, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:1769 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan M. Hershey & Paula Hudis & Marsha Silverberg & Joshua Haimson, 1997. "Partners in Progress: Early Steps in Creating School-To-Work Systems," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 71e7f2e73e454ccdaa46b19d4, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2675 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsManaged Care; Low-Income Populations; Florida; health;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:4555a38ae347448bb2d79e83f776390a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .