Gender and Negotiation in the Small: Are Women Perceived to Be More Cooperative than Men?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grace Villamor & Febrina Desrianti & Ratna Akiefnawati & Sacha Amaruzaman & Meine Noordwijk, 2014. "Gender influences decisions to change land use practices in the tropical forest margins of Jambi, Indonesia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 733-755, August.
- Bowles, Hannah Riley, 2012. "Psychological Perspectives on Gender in Negotiation," Scholarly Articles 9830358, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Chew, Soo Hong & Ebstein, Richard P. & Zhong, Songfa, 2013. "Sex-hormone genes and gender difference in ultimatum game: Experimental evidence from China and Israel," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 28-42.
- Bowles, Hannah Riley, 2012. "Psychological Perspectives on Gender in Negotiation," Working Paper Series rwp12-046, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Angela A. Stanton, 2010. "Hormonal Influence on Male Decision-making: Implications for Organizational Management," Chapters,in: Neuroeconomics and the Firm, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eckel, Catherine & Grossman, Philip J. & Johnson, Cathleen A. & de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Rojas, Christian & Wilson, Rick, 2011. "Social norms of sharing in high school: Teen giving in the dictator game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 603-612.
- Christine L. Exley & Muriel Niederle & Lise Vesterlund, 2016. "Knowing When to Ask: The Cost of Leaning In," NBER Working Papers 22961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel PETIT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Anna TCHERKASSOF (Laboratoire Interuniversitaire de Psychologie. Personnalité, Cognition et Changement Social (LIP/PC2S), Université Pierre Mendès France) & X, 2012. "Sincere Giving and Shame in a Dictator Game," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-25, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Hammond, Robert G. & Morrill, Thayer, 2016. "Personality traits and bidding behavior in competing auctions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 39-55.
More about this item
Keywordsnegotiation; gender; dictator game; ultimatum game; experimental economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:archive-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .