Pseudo-Generic Products and Mergers in Pharmaceutical Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Granier & Sebastien Trinquard, 2010.
"Entry deterrence and mergers under price competition in pharmaceutical markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 297-309.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2010. "Entry Deterrence and Mergers under Price Competition in Pharmaceutical Markets," Post-Print halshs-00550455, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMergers; Pharmaceutical Market; Pseudo-Generics.;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-04-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2006-04-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HEA-2006-04-22 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mop:lasrwp:2006.18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Christophe POUDOU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsmplfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .