Signaling and the Design of Delegated Management for Public Utilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2001. "Welfare and Macroeconomic Interdependence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 421-445.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998.
"Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 31-50.
- Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dilip Mookherjee, 1984. "Optimal Incentive Schemes with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 433-446.
- John Ferejohn, 1986. "Incumbent performance and electoral control," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 5-25, January.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Symposium on Globalization in Perspective: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 3-8, Fall.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Sundaram, Rangarajan K., 1998. "Optimal Retention in Agency Problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 293-323, October.
- Mukand, Sharun W., 2006.
"Globalization and the `confidence game',"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 406-427, December.
- Sharun Mukand, 1999. "Globalization and the "Confidence Game"," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9924, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Martimort, 2006. "An Agency Perspective on the Costs and Benefits of Privatization," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 5-44, July.
More about this item
KeywordsINFORMED PRINCIPAL ; SIGNALING GAMES ; INCENTIVES ; DELEGATION;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mop:lasrwp:2004.11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Christophe POUDOU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsmplfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .