The Recent Performance of the Traditional Measure of Core Inflation in G7 Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luciana Lo Bue & Antonio Ribba, 2011. "The Recent Performance of the Traditional Measure of Core Inflation in G7 Countries," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 76-96, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCore Inflation Indicator; Structural Cointegrated VARs; Permanent-transitory Decompositions;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-01-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2010-01-10 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:recent:037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .