Una lettura delle dinamiche dell’industria automobilistica europea in termini di Flying Geese e di Sophistication Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federica Rossi & Paolo Bertossi & Paolo Gurisatti & Luisa Sovieni, 2008. "Incorporating a new technology into agent-artifact space. The case of control systems automation," Department of Economics 506, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Elinor Ostrom, 2000. "Collective Action and the Evolution of Social Norms," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 137-158, Summer.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2006. "The value-added of laboratory experiments for the study of institutions and common-pool resources," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 149-163, October.
- Poteete, Amy R. & Ostrom, Elinor, 2004.
"In pursuit of comparable concepts and data about collective action,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 215-232, December.
- Poteete, Amy & Ostrom, Elinor, 2003. "In pursuit of comparable concepts and data about collective action:," CAPRi working papers 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Ostrom, Elinor, 2004.
"What do people bring into the game? Experiments in the field about cooperation in the commons,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 307-326, December.
- Juan-Camilo Cardenas & Elinor Ostrom, 2004. "What do people bring into the game? Experiments in the field about cooperation in the commons," Artefactual Field Experiments 00027, The Field Experiments Website.
- Cárdenas, Juan-Camilo & Ostrom, Elinor, 2004. "What do people bring into the game: experiments in the field about cooperation in the commons," CAPRi working papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Elinor Ostrom & Vincent Ostrom, 2004. "Ostrom and Ostrom on the Quest for Meaning in Public Choice," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 105-147, January.
More about this item
KeywordsExport sophistication; Specialization pattern; RCA; Flying Geese;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .