Financial intermediation with risk aversion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka & Takalo, Tuomas & Kultti, Klaus, 2006. "The role of comparing in financial markets with hidden information," Research Discussion Papers 1/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Hisashi Nakamura & Koichiro Takaoka, 2014. "A Continuous-Time Optimal Insurance Design with Costly Monitoring," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(3), pages 237-261, September.
- Armonat, Stefan & Pfnür, Andreas, 2002. "Basel II and the German credit crunch?," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35585, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2006. "Investment and deposit contracts under costly intermediation and aggregate volatility," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 263-275.
- Spiros Bougheas & Tianxi Wang, 2015. "Optimal Organization of Financial Intermediaries," Discussion Papers 2015/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Goergen, Marc & Manjon, Miguel C. & Renneboog, Luc, 2008.
"Recent developments in German corporate governance,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 175-193, September.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Régis Breton, 2003.
"A Smoke Screen Theory of Financial Intermediation,"
- Régis Breton, 2007. "A Smoke Screen Theory of Financial Intermediation," Post-Print halshs-00256837, HAL.
- Régis Breton, 2006. "A Smoke Screen Theory of Financial Intermediation," Post-Print halshs-00257192, HAL.
- Régis Breton, 2006. "A Smoke Screen Theory of Financial Intermediation," Post-Print halshs-00256839, HAL.
- Breton, R., 2011. "A smoke screen theory of financial intermediation," Working papers 356, Banque de France.
- Régis Breton, 2006. "A Smoke Screen Theory of Financial Intermediation," Working Papers halshs-00009595, HAL.
- Karel Janda, 2006. "Lender and Borrower as Principal and Agent," Working Papers IES 2006/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2006.
- Jobst, Andreas A., 2002. "The Pricing puzzle: The default term structure of collateralised loan obligations," CFS Working Paper Series 2002/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Zhixiong Zeng, 2013.
"A theory of the non-neutrality of money with banking frictions and bank recapitalization,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(2), pages 729-754, March.
- Zeng, Zhixiong, 2010. "A theory of the non-neutrality of money with banking frictions and bank recapitalization," MPRA Paper 24752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeng, Zhixiong, 2011. "A theory of the non-neutrality of money with banking frictions and bank recapitalization," MPRA Paper 33471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juha-Pekka Niinimäki & Tuomas Takalo, 2007. "Benchmarking and Comparing Entrepreneurs with Incomplete Information," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 91-107, Autumn.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Oehmke, Martin, 2013. "Bubbles, Financial Crises, and Systemic Risk," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Jin, Yi & Zeng, Zhixiong, 2016. "Risk, risk aversion, and a finance-augmented neoclassical economic model of production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 82-91.
- Wang, T, 2009. "The Allocation of Liability: Why Financial Intermediation?," Economics Discussion Papers 2957, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jobst, Andreas A., 2002.
"Loan securitisation: default term structure and asset pricing based on loss prioritisation,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24941, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas Jobst, 2002. "Loan Securitisation: Default Term Structure and Asset Pricing Based on Loss Prioritisation," FMG Discussion Papers dp422, Financial Markets Group.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1998.
"Risk aversion and incentive compatibility with ex post information asymmetry,"
98-38, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1998. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Compatibility with Ex Post Information Asymmetry," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-38, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Yi Jin & Zhixiong Zeng, 2011. "The Financial and Macroeconomic Implications of Banking Frictions and Banking Riskiness," Monash Economics Working Papers 14-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Werner, Richard A., 2014. "Can banks individually create money out of nothing? — The theories and the empirical evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-19.
- Jin, Yi & Zeng, Zhixiong, 2014. "Banking risk and macroeconomic fluctuations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 350-360.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial intermediation ; allocation of risks;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnh:spaper:2868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katharina Rautenberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.