A simple axiomatization and constructive representation proof for Choquet Expexted Utility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Chateauneuf & Jürgen Eichberger & Simon Grant, 2003. "A simple axiomatization and constructive representation proof for choquet expected utility," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(4), pages 907-915, November.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Eichberger, Jürgen & Grant, Simon, 2003. "A Simple Axiomatization and Constructive Representation Proof for Choquet Expected Utility," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-26, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Grant, Simon & Chateauneuf, Alain & Eichberger, Jurgen, 2002. "A Simple Axiomatization and Constructive Representation Proof for Choquet Expected Utility," Working Papers 2002-09, Rice University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:1:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s40505-013-0004-6 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnh:spaper:2759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katharina Rautenberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .