The Redistributive Effect of Taxation Revisited
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hensher, David A, 1986. "Sequential and Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Nested Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 657-667, November.
- Saul D. Hoffman & Greg J. Duncan, 1988. "A Comparison of Choice-Based Multinomial and Nested Logit Models: The Family Structure and Welfare Use Decisions of Divorced or Separated Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(4), pages 550-562.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & David M. Newbery, 2008.
"Horizontal Inequity and Vertical Redistribution with Indirect Taxes: The Greek Case,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(2), pages 257-284, June.
- Kaplanoglou, G. & Newbery , D.M., 2008. "Horizontal Inequity and Vertical Redistribution with Indirect Taxes: the Greek Case," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0806, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muntasha Meemnun Khan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .