Inequality, Mobility and Income Distribution Comparisons
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John Creedy, 1997. "Inequality, mobility and income distribution comparisons," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 293-302, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Ayala & Mercedes Sastre, 2004.
"Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 13(1-2), pages 4-4, March-Jun.
- Ayala, L. & Sastre, M., 2002. "Europe vs. The United States: Is There a Trade-Off Between Mobility and Inequality?," European Economy Group Working Papers 19, European Economy Group.
- Sastre, Mercedes & Ayala, Luis, 2002. "Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Nguyen, Loc, 2017. "Income inequality in New Zealand, 1935 â€“ 2014," Working Paper Series 6490, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Creedy, John, 2013.
"Alternative Distributions for Inequality and Poverty Comparisons,"
Working Paper Series
2851, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- John Creedy, 2013. "Alternative Distributions for Inequality and Poverty Comparisons," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy & Elin Halvorsen & Thor O. Thoresen, 2013.
"Inequality Comparisons In A Multi-Period Framework: The Role Of Alternative Welfare Metrics,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(2), pages 235-249, June.
- John Creedy & Elin Halvorsen & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "Inequality Comparisons in a Multi-Period Framework: The Role of Alternative Welfare Metrics," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1127, The University of Melbourne.
- Creedy, John & Halvorsen, Elin & Thoresen, Thor, 2012. "Inequality Comparisons in a Multi-Period Framework: The Role of Alternative Welfare Metrics," Working Paper Series 2434, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- David Cantarero & Marta Pascual, 2005. "Regional Differences In Health In Spain - An Empirical Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p551, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsSTATISTICAL ANALYSIS; INCOME;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .