Fiscal Policy, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates: Some Simple Analytics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joscha Beckmann & Robert Czudaj, 2017.
"Effective Exchange Rates, Current Accounts and Global Imbalances,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 500-533, August.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2014. "Effective exchange rates, current accounts and global imbalances," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100364, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2016. "Effective exchange rates, current accounts and global imbalances," Ruhr Economic Papers 610, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1988. "The Tax Reform Act Of 1986 And Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 2553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .