Moral Hazard as an Entry Barrier
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagwell, Kyle, 1990.
"Informational product differentiation as a barrier to entry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 207-223, June.
- Kyle Bagwell, 1986. "Informational Product Differentiation as a Barrier to Entry," Discussion Papers 711, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Martin Peitz & Paolo G. Garella, 1999. "- Exclusive Dealing Clauses Facilitate Entry," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Zegners, Dainis, 2017. "Building an Online Reputation with Free Content: Evidence from the E-book Market," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168293, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Horst Raff & Marc von der Ruhr, 2007.
"Foreign Direct Investment in Producer Services: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 53(3), pages 299-321.
- Horst Raff & Marc von der Ruhr, 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment in Producer Services: Theory and Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 598, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anthony Creane & Thomas D. Jeitschko, 2016.
"Endogenous Entry in Markets with Unobserved Quality,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 494-519, September.
- Anthony Creane & Thomas D. Jeitschko, 2012. "Endogenous Entry in Markets with Unobserved Quality," EAG Discussions Papers 201206, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 2000. "Competing with Experience Goods," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0771, Econometric Society.
- Gene M. Grossman & Henrik Horn, 1988.
"Infant-Industry Protection Reconsidered: The Case of Informational Barriers to Entry,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(4), pages 767-787.
- Gene M. Grossman & Henrik Horn, 1987. "Infant-Industry Protection Reconsidered: The Case of Informational Barriers to Entry," NBER Working Papers 2159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Bijl, Paul W. J., 1997.
"Entry deterrence and signaling in markets for search goods,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-19, November.
- de Bijl, P.W.J., 1995. "Entry Deterrence and Signaling in Markets for Search Goods," Discussion Paper 1995-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hintermann, Beat & Lange, Andreas, 2013. "Learning abatement costs: On the dynamics of the optimal regulation of experience goods," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 625-638.
- Nizovtsev, Dmitri & Novshek, William, 2004. "Money-back guarantees and market experimentation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 983-996, September.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2008. "Quality-Ensuring Profits," Working Papers 2008-10, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Stenbacka, Rune, 2002. "Introductory Offers in a Model of Strategic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ai‐Ting Goh & Tomasz K. Michalski, 2012. "Quality Assurance and the Home Market Effect," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 237-255, May.
- Raff, Horst & Kim, Young-Han, 1999. "Optimal export policy in the presence of informational barriers to entry and imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 99-123, October.
- M Suresh Babu, 2007. "Economic Reforms And Entry Barriers In Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers id:978, eSocialSciences.
- Martin Peitz, 2000. "Exclusionary Practices and Entry Under Asymmetric Information," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1197, Econometric Society.
- Cagé, Julia & Rouzet, Dorothée, 2015.
"Improving “national brands”: Reputation for quality and export promotion strategies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 274-290.
- Julia Cage & Dorothée Rouzet, 2014. "Improving "National Brands": Reputation for Quality and Export Promotion Strategies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00797006, HAL.
- Julia Cage & Dorothée Rouzet, 2015. "Improving “National Brands”: Reputation for Quality and Export Promotion Strategies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2si2or72bc8, Sciences Po.
- Julia Cage & Dorothée Rouzet, 2015. "Improving “National Brands”: Reputation for Quality and Export Promotion Strategies," Post-Print hal-01167909, HAL.
- Rasmusen, Eric, 2017. "A model of trust in quality and North–South trade," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 159-170.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Peitz, Martin, 2016.
"You are judged by the company you keep : reputation leverage in vertically related markets,"
16-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Jay-Pil & Peitz, Martin, 2016. "You Are Judged by the Company You Keep: Reputation Leverage in Vertically Related Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tirole, Jean, 2002. "Rational irrationality: Some economics of self-management," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 633-655, May.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Antonio Ladrón de Guevara-Martínez, 2009. "A state-dependent model of hybrid behavior with rational consumers in the attribute space," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(3), pages 347-383, September.
- Egbert, Henrik & Greiff, Matthias & Xhangolli, Kreshnik, 2014. "PWYW Pricing ex post Consumption: A Sales Strategy for Experience Goods," MPRA Paper 53376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brishti Guha, 2017.
"Moral hazard, Bertrand competition and natural monopoly,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 153-171, June.
- Guha, Brishti, 2016. "Moral Hazard, Bertrand Competition, and Natural Monopoly," MPRA Paper 70966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beat Hintermann & Andreas Lange, 2012. "Learning Abatement Costs: On the Dynamics of Optimal Regulation of Experience Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 4058, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.